Thursday, June 28, 2018

100wc #37 rebecca

 we were getting ready to go down to the shed ...it had been raining all morning ...when  there was a big struck of lightning and then a big loud clap of thunder and  the cows scattered through fences. We ran out to the car and flew down down to the shed to dad. By now my sister was already historical. Dad came with us to get the cows back and put another wire to try and stop them. we had finished putting up the fence and we went to the woolshed/house for breakfast, but it was not over yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .