Thursday, June 7, 2018

Notch week #34

My family and i were going to the airport, it took us about 5 long long long hours of riding a car to the airport. After that 5 long long hours of driving i feel like i was going to puke of tiredness from 10 briges. In the airport people who work here sprinkled pink daffodil´s which were fake pink daffoil´s. We buyed some food and i got a huge hot choc and i saw a humanges airplane i ever saw actully it was a hele which it said apachi and the apachi is the fastest hele ever. It was just a dream.

2 comments:

  1. Good job notch i liked how you ended it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Notch. I do feel for you having such a long drive to the airport and your excitement about seeing an Apache helicopter, but I think that as a year 6 you could find a better way to end your story? Instead of .. 'It was just a dream', perhaps you could have said .... 'I was super excited about seeing it.' (the Apache.) What do you think?
    Jackie (Team 100WC)
    New Plymouth

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .