Thursday, June 14, 2018

Morgan 100wc week 35

Once there was a farm and there were three goats on the side of the road.  She threw big rocks at the goats and one of the goats fell over.  She went up to the goat and the goat was dead. 
Then the farmer saw her and said "what are you doing to my goats?"
She said "One of your goats is dead"
"Why?" said the farmer.
"Because I was throwing stones at them.  He told her to leave, however, she couldn’t believe what she had done so off she went.  The next time she went past the goats were dead.

1 comment:

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .