Thursday, June 7, 2018

100WC Week #34 Laine

One morning in new York I was getting ready for work then to get to work I had to drive of the huge bridge in new York it was the biggest bridge I had ever seen it took like 2 mins to drive over the huge bridge then the next day I got ready for work I got in my car I got the bridge and it was covered with sprinkled pink daffodil  the whole bridge was fall of daffodils I don't know where they came from but someone must of put them there I don't have a clue.

2 comments:

  1. hi laine I like how you put in at the end i don't have a clue

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .