Thursday, June 14, 2018

100wc Rebecca Week #35

“MUM MUM” screamed Sally as I ran frantically down the hallway.
“What is it” Mum replied
“It smashed” I said as a  tear ran down my cheek
Sally had been given a ornament from her Grand Pop before he passed away and she was cleaning up her room and she knocked it off with he duster… however, she couldn’t believe what she had done…
“What do I do?” Sally asked.
 “I don't know what you can do know that it is broken” Mum replied.
“Please don't tell Nanna i broke it”
“I’ll have to see about that” Mum said mysteriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .