Tuesday, June 12, 2018

This story by Mitchell #35

This story is about one girl that conjured the sea heaven earth and fire.  This story is also about a grave mistake which people were trying to find which could end the world.  As we know it's not you and your world is but a prawn to ours.  So reader, whatever your name is, so if you don't mind let's get started.  In my world we talk English, did you hear me?  She was fighting a dragon.  Killed the dragon and the dragon turned out to be her father.  However, she couldn't believe what she had done.  She woke up….                                                                                             

3 comments:

  1. nice worke mitchill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mitchel
    great work I liked how you started the story like this story is about a girl that conjured the sea heaven earth and fire.
    by Ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Mitchell that story really bow my mind
    I really like the intro because of how you
    introduced your story ¨a girl who conjured the word¨
    Next time try on work on punctuation but overall very good

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .