Thursday, November 19, 2020

100WC - Week #11 - Aiden

 I was at home on my Ipad playing Among Us It's a fun game I guess. But at 3:00 in the morning well I was playing Among Us and then something random happened. I was brought into the game. I was white I was on the castle map. It was my favourite map. I like this map because it has so many rooms. It's super hard. Imposter me and Joe. My name is JEFF of course because that's my name in real life. When me and Joe win we will be the champions of Among Us. But that if we win. Ahhhhhhh. Few that was just a dream. Or was it...  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .