Wednesday, November 4, 2020

100WC - Week #9 - Bailee

 “ Wing torn, leg broken, in shock. Over”     

“Roger, Can you get our friend mega bee up onto the chopper?  Over”

“ We will try. Over”  

“Alright good luck. Over.”


“Ready Guys” The chief vet paramedic  questions.. 

“Ready when you are!” The rest of the bunch reply in unison.

“Alright, 3,2,1,  LIFT “

“YES, we got him on!” someone yells.


“Got him on, see you in 10. Over”

“See you there chief.”



“ Yes I see what you were talking about. This is a critically endangered species of bee.  I am proud to have such an excellent team working for me.”  He paused “Now let's have a look.  Wing definitely torn,  Leg fractured here and possibly there”


“ Will he be OK”

“ Only time will tell…”


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .