Tuesday, November 3, 2020

100WC-Week 9-Wiliam

 



My goals this week are: I can include metaphors in my writing, e.g. she is like a walking dictionary. I can use adjectives, similes, and onomatopoeia with confidence.



Lights, camera, action 

The scene where Marc Matthews, Voice of the Character Jack sparrow  has just set up his camp halfway up Mount Everest, (Backgrounds will be added soon). The figurines were a perfect substitute for real humans, figurines are as flexible as gymnasts so any position necessary can easily be pulled off. Anyway back to the movie, as Jack sparrow lights his fire a bumble bee comes flying in and lands on its side, right in the middle of the set and smashes the mini, non authentic campfire.

The director yells impatiently ''Can we get some new props please!!''



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .