Sunday, November 29, 2020

Addison #100WC week 13

  I was with my family at a funeral in Coromandel. Then suddenly the ground started to shake. Then someone screams “EARTHQUAKE!” we scream in terror hiding under chairs. Then it gets worse… it was CHAOS. Then we all here a voice the same person that yelled earthquake then saw something horrifying a tsunami we didn't know what to do so we just ran up the hill water rising we made it we voided the tsunami the earthquake stopped. We rented a hotel. I slept in my sweaty clothes. But then my clothes changed and ...i didnt remember putting it on...  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .