Thursday, November 19, 2020

100WC - Week #11 - Milah

 Leaves were rolling  everywhere on the footpath as I was walking. The cold breeze was rushing against my skin causing me to have goosebumps.I keep walking until i see this lady, a beautiful lady with snowy white hair and a crafty purple raincoat on with white paint splattered on it 

                                                          “ Where are you going, miss?” she asks me. 

                                                     My  brain was confused the it comes up with this:

                                                                       “UH I- i uh the castle

                                                                   “The castle,.. I see follow me”

            We  walk for miles until we reach this beautiful castle. Then, I figure it's not as beautiful as it seems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .