Wednesday, November 4, 2020

100WC - Week #9 - Madison

 Bzzz…  Bzzz…  Bzzz…

“What’s that?” I said to my friend looking up towards the sky.

“What’s what?” She replied.

“That buzzi-” I was interrupted by the noise again.

Bzzz…  Bzzz…  Bzzz…

Then it fell to the floor in front of me.  It was huge!

“I think it’s… dead,” I said.

I picked up a stick and prodded it cautiously, it didn’t move.  I poked it again.  It woke up and hovered in the air as if motioning for us to get on.

My friend and I smiled at each other and hopped on for the ride of our lives… 


2 comments:

  1. Hi madison i liked how you yused big words in your story.

    By Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .