Thursday, November 5, 2020

Kenneth - 100WC - Week #9

 


Lying before me was a monstrous creature. Created by the gods to try and destroy us, we had taken them out, but there were more to come. 15 have been reported shot and killed on the spot, if the citizens ever knew our planet would go to hell.


                                                                                    East Asia


“There’s the giant creature.” I said. “Look at that monstrous thing.

“Damn, wouldn’t wanna be stung by that stinger. “ The Pilot said.

“Yeah that would poison you so much that it would kill you on the spot.” I respond.

I jump down and start taking shots at the creature. When it falls to the ground we start to dispose of it. 

“Another one down.” I say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .