Thursday, November 19, 2020

100WC - Week #11 - Mia

 I stood in the doorway of a shop called CRAFTY kidz. I can’t believe i’m doing this….this is such a baby place. I thought, as I opened the door. Someone came running to the door to greet me.

“Come! Come and take a seat at a table!” She said.

I had a look around, and the place looked like a CASTLE with WHITE walls and there were LEAVES all over the floor. I saw kids ROLLING around in paint! I decided that this place looks quite fun after all. I went to sit on a chair at a table.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .