Thursday, November 5, 2020

100WC Week #9 Jacob

 WOAH! I yell “Is.. Is.. That a Bee?” I yell over to Jaxon “YES Its.. Very.. HUUGE!” Jaxon mumbles

“Hold on let me get my camera!” I say. I start videoing the bee that seems to be knocked out. “Let me check if it is actually knocked out!” Jaxon Says. Jaxon lays down his boxes and starts tugging the leg of the bee. “YEP! Its dead..” Jaxon Yells over to me. I start to lower the camera and lift up my head. “Hey i think its wing flapped!” I Whisper “Phh your joking i was tugging its leg” I hear wings flapping repeatedly! “RUUUUUUNNN!!!!” I scream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .