Wednesday, November 4, 2020

100WC - Week #9 - Aiden

 Im joe, joe soup and I'm an insect doctor. When an insect is in trouble I shrink down to their size and see what's happened to them then see if we can help. The things I have worked on have been horrible but that's what we do to help the environment.


 The things I do are like save bees and spiders or earwigs and ants. But today we have a big emergency, we are helping a bee. 


He called and told us that he had been sprayed by something and he feels sick. He wants help before he dies. So that our mission today is ready? 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .