Wednesday, November 4, 2020

100WC Week #9 - Samara


In my mind I was thinking I couldn't get out of it alive, 

But Little did I know…...


We were on holiday, happily minding our own business.

When all of a sudden a giant bee fell out of the sky, landing on my friend.

I struggled to get it off, I  backed away.

  It slowly crawled off him, before it started to gap it towards me.

Slowly backing away, I tripped over my suitcase.

My friend stood up, and ran to get his camera.

He took a picture, the beast backed off.

It fell to the ground, I ran, and never stopped 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .