Thursday, November 5, 2020

100WC Week #9 - Kate

 First of all let me get something straight these men got stuck in a new machine that shrunk people.  This is so embarrassing but that's my dad and uncle. They are not scientists, they are vets.


Well they were on the table sitting and waiting for dinner. Something landed with a bang!

My dad walked over to the other side of the table. There it layed a bumblebee. 

Dad yelled at the top of his lungs “ GET ME VET KIT!”


I ran and got dad's vet kit. 

I asked “Dad what's wrong”

He said “ The bee is injured. I don’t think it’s going to make it”.       


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .