Tuesday, November 3, 2020

100WC Week #9 - Joe

 Captain we seem to be losing control of our bee! WHAT!? The captain said. We need to land somewhere safe before it explodes! Ok ok sir! “The bee lands” Whew that would have been bad now we have to shrink the bee and us too so we can check what happens to it. Yes sir! Here goes nothing! BOOF!  Oh my bees! Wait no dont get distracted we need to fix this bee! Yes sorry sir! Hmm Oh yes we just need some honey for its fuel. Oh ok boss! “Fuels up” Done! Now lets get out of here before something bad happens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .