Thursday, November 19, 2020

100WC - Week #11 - Joe

 Once upon a time... There was a brave man on his rolling cart going to his palace where the castle was. After he had made it to his palace he went to the castle but all the crafty things were difficult to check while he was walking. Finally he made it to the castle where there were leaves and other nature and he forgot that the castle was white. He went into the castle then he found the king to talk to, he said. Your ornery I traveled all the way here to see you because I need your help. Um king?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .