Friday, October 19, 2018

100WC Week #6 - Trent



I am in the bath. I was pretending to be a fighter. I punched fast at my orange rubber duck. The duck was spinning round and round and round clumsily. Then his head went under the water. No breathing bubbles. Nothing. It was dead. I danced for my victory. Then seeping out of the water was my rubber duck. Like blood seeping through a bandage and more powerful than ever. So I grabbed him and I squeezed him. 123 squeeze 123 squeeze 123 squeeze. By the he was nothing but flat. I put him in the cage. I got him.


1 comment:

  1. Good job Trent
    That was by far one of the most creative funny, and exciting post I have seen.

    The idea that you have to fight a rubber duck in your bath is hilarious and a great use of the prompt.

    But next time you could space the prompt out. ( It was hard to foul]

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .