Thursday, October 18, 2018

100WC Week #6 - Lucian


I was in my bedroom clumsily doing stuff, I danced a lot of stuff which were fortnite dances. I did dance emote, t pose, hitchhiking, orange justice, running man and a whole lot more. After I got bored and I played with my toys, I got this action figure that was under my bed and played with that. He was a fighter that was from a show that I like, and I also got a Darth Vader action figure as the villain. Later my mum came in to tell me I had to go to the bath, so I did.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Lucian, I really like this i had a good mental image, but if you put more sencerary details i could have a better mental image. Your friend, Aden

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .