Wednesday, October 17, 2018

100WC #6 - Notch

¨John take a bath  now¨
"I'm coming after I win battle royale¨ What do you mean about battle royale? It's in fortnite. ok then. Which dance should i do from fortnite i know orange justice john stop dancing in the.  I was broken from a young age taking my sulking to the masses Write down my poems for the few That looked at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me Singing from heartache from the pain Taking my message from the veins Speaking my lesson from the brain seeing the beauty through the. Then I was so clumsily and slipped.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .