Wednesday, October 24, 2018

100wc week#7-leena


One day me and my sister went to a park and there I saw a Lego person on the stones and then my little brother had said let’s get this and take it home to put in our other collection and mum said ok so then the 2 boys took it home and then they had played with it the hole time and then mum said time to go home so then we took it home and then we went to go home.

The next day Dad said where did you get that Lego man and Liam said I found it at the playground yesterday so then dad said it is so shiny and clean do you want to go and play with your Lego now dad said oh ok let’s go.


Hey mum look oh what is that well mum it is a Lego piece hey Amber can you come here for a minute please. Ok mum I’m coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .