Wednesday, October 24, 2018

100WC - Week #7 - Olivia

One day there was a small Lego man, he liked to go on heaps of cool adventures and make lots of new friends. But then one day when he went out for his normal morning walk he saw something that looked like a balloon on the ground so he went to go and have a look. Then he saw all the people in the city in the big balloon and someone was about to send them off. So the Lego guy went to save the day, he grabbed the kidnapper and tied him up, and then he cut everybody free.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling about when you try to do something normal but then something comes along and says "Hi, I'd like to ruin your normal day!" like with the Lego man. I know this is the 100 word challenge but I feel that so much more could've happened in the story after the Lego guy saved everyone from the balloon. How did the Lego guy help everyone from the city in the balloon? The Lego man is inanimate so how did he go to the balloon and take everyone out?
    Your friend,
    Mohammad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well i think you did well and you probably should add more punctuation in your next story

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .