Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Keira 100WC Week #6

“Hurry up Kate, we need to get you into the bath” said Mum as Kate danced around the room. 
¨OK OK Mum I am coming¨ Kate replied.

¨What bubble bath colour do you want?¨ Mum said.

¨Orange please ¨ said Kate as she was getting undressed.

¨Ok there you go see you at dinner!¨Mum repiled
  After Kate's bubble bath Kate went to dinner she ran before her and her brother (Jax) would start being fighters to get to the right seat.  As Jax  clumsily walked in he was about to say yay but instead he just kept quiet...   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .