Wednesday, October 24, 2018

100WC - Week #7 - Charlee Gubb - Lego-Man




Monday 21st October 2030

I have decided that I WILL go and explore the lady hole, despite the rumours about ‘people who go in never come out’ or ‘there are great beasts inside that hole’ but I am an explorer and I’m ready for anything!.

Tuesday 22nd October 2030

I have left Lego City and am heading for the hole, it was kinda annoying because on the way out everyone was yelling and saying I had to turn around I just ignored them through. 

Wednesday 23rd October 2030 

I have arrived and so far so good… whoops… I accidentally dropped my flashlight down the hole. What's that noise?... oh no… LADYBUGS… ahh ahh..



1 comment:

  1. One reason I like this is because of the journal, like format. I think you could improve it by giving surroundings to either the entrance to the ladybug hole, or inside the hole. When you decide that you will enter the ladybug hole, it reminds me of how I come up with an idea, and I do it immediately. In the begining you say that you are an explorer, so I wonder what you have previously done.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .