Tuesday, October 16, 2018

100WC #6 - Morgan Bootten

One night after dancing I walked to the bathroom to start the bath.  As I got to the bathroom I was so surprised to see that the bath was orange.  I ran to mum and said why is the bath orange and why are there little people in the bath.  "Because you like the colour orange and you like fighter so you can play with them in the bath" said Mum.
"I’m not two you know, so I don't need toys to play with in the bath and I don’t need the the bath to be orange so take the toys back and paint the bath black like it was.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your post because it was realistic and funny. I liked the way you put a lot of detail in the story. I would be better if you added a bit more detail. I also wrote about the bath tub and toys. Your friend-Angelo

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .