Wednesday, October 17, 2018

100WC #6 - Natasha Dalton

One day I was practicing for a play called ‘The Bath Fighter.’ My characters name is ‘Sophie.‘  Sophie is the main character of the play.  I was reading my new lines when,  I saw that I had to dance. I am bad at dancing.
“Excuse me director, do I have to dance? I am bad at dancing” I said to the director.
“You don’t have to be good at dancing you have to dance and fall into the orange bath” the director replied.
“Okay” I replied.
So I danced clumsily and fell into the orange bath.
When the night came I was the best on stage.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the amount of dialogue used because it makes the story feel like it is more than just a narrator speaking. There has been multiple times when I keep questioning the director about what I have to do because I feel to stressed out about my role. I suggest that you describe the scene when you dance and your lines more, so I can get a better picture in my head. I wonder what the surroundings were for your scene because all I know is that you dance, then fall into a bath.
    -Your friend,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .