Wednesday, October 24, 2018

100WC #7 Notch

Steve was a famous actor known as a lego person that he got chuck into the woods with a camera to make a series of episodes and learn about the wild but one thing is how did he survive in the wild.

¨Welcome people to the first episode in the wild my name is steve and i will show how to survive in the wild.¨


1 boring hour later. ¨well folks that's fun see you guys next time.¨ But the people did not now that was fake the thing seem fake but it just a 3d model and well that was absolutely horrible but it spread and people went crazy about it and started fighting forever.




2 comments:

  1. I like how this show revolves around a tv show’s production. I would like it if you gave more details on how people felt about the show. This relates to me by how we can make something seem different than what it really is. I wonder what the name of the show is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! I think I just read the plot for a new reality show, "Lego Men survive the jungle, or do they?" Great way to share your imagination with the world. McBreezy #team100wc Los Angeles, California

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .