Monday, October 15, 2018

Week #6 - Leena

Once I was outside and I saw this bath and there was also a fighter and the fighter had tried to hit the bath but he had missed and then he had tried again can I get it? YES he had got it even though he was a bit clumsily.

Hi mum what are you doing here? Nothing I was just checking on you. Ok you have to come inside soon to come and get some dinner ok .Ok but i'm trying to get the bath but if I"m aloud can I call dad before dinner?ok come and have dinner in 10 min ok.
ok mum I will be there soon ok what is dad doing? Nothing he is just chilling on the couch having a coffee ok.

mum: can you go with Amber please?
Me: why do I always have to go with my sister?
Mum: because I want you to.
Me: ok then mum I"m going.

1 comment:

  1. I know how it feels how you’re forced to spend time with your sibling. I like how you were talking to your mom. I was confused in the dialogue because there were no seperators in the dialogue. It would be a bit better if you add a transition between when you’re in the bath to when you go to your mom.

    Your friend,
    Mohammad

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .