Wednesday, September 26, 2018

100WC - Week #3 - Laine

  One day we were going to Queenstown for a holiday it was so cold there was a ice park and ice bar  in the ice bar you got to drink out of ice cups then on the last day we went up a big hill when we got to the top it was really cold and at the top  but then but it seemed to be going backwards it was scary i thought we were going to die I couldn't believe it then my dad got the handbrake and stopped the car safely as you can do it it was a relief that we didn't die that would of been scary .

1 comment:

  1. I’ve never heard of Queenstown before. It sounds fun. I like all the details like the ice cups and how you felt while driving up the hill. I wonder where Queenstown is by country or content.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .