Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Special Prompt #7 - Leena Rangiawha

One day I was outside and I saw something and I got a few clothes and it was the wrong colour and it was meant to be grey not black and then after that I had forgotten it was Father's day so we went to go and get a drone and Dad said I wanted it to be green not orange.
Dad still used it anyway and then he said do you want to have a turn and I said ok  so then I did and then I got the drone stuck in my hair and it took a long time to get it out of my hair.
The next day I went to go and check my clothes and some of them were the right colour and some of them were blue and they were meant to be purple not blue but they were light blue so then I told Mum and she said "what colour are they meant to be" and I said "Pink."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .