Monday, September 3, 2018

Special Prompt #7 - Natasha Dalton

On Sunday, Ziva, my Dad and me where doing 3D dinosaur puzzles but instead of them being plain we were painting them with Neon paint. It was hard choosing which colour to paint to paint the pieces. I asked my Dad “Dad what colour of paint should I use for this piece”
“That piece” he replied.
“Yes, but what colour should it be?” I replied.
“That nice purple-pink colour that looks nice” he replied.
“That colour does look nice thanks dad” I replied.
“Now can you help me to choose a colour” my Dad asked.
“Oh, no ummm what about …….."

3 comments:

  1. I like your speach marks on your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha
    I really like your story good job!
    good job on making a new line for when the next person talks.
    I really hocks the reader in and I am want to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Natasha great story
    is it a true story and it left me wondering at the end

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .