Sunday, September 16, 2018

100WC - Week #2 - Morgan Bootten

On Thursday morning I got changed into my mauve t-shirt all excited for the day ahead, we were going to climb a tricky mountain. We had to be at school at 8:00 so we could catch the bus.  When the bus arrived it had a picture of an alligator on it.  When we got there the teacher looked at the mountain and said I have climbed this mountain before and it is a challenge so we started to climb.  The teacher was at the ground taking us the easy way up when we got half way the teacher said we have to go back now, it isn't wet and slippy.  So we went back down when we got to the bottom there was a real alligator by the bus and we all scattered...


1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgan,

    Great story! I like the way the alligator was both real and in a picture in your story- great use of foreshadowing. Well done on using all of the prompt words. Keep up the good work.

    Michael (Team 100wc), Derbyshire, UK

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .