Thursday, September 13, 2018

Leena-Week #1 special prompt




















One day me and my mum went to a shop and then went to another town and there was hands that was a statue and they were made out of cement and they stayed there for a long time and that is good.

The next day there they were again Mum and Dad and my 2 brothers look at them and so did my sister and Mum and Dad said lets go and get some lunch so then we went to go and get some lunch to eat.

Last week we went to go and see the hands and they were not there so then we forgot about them so we just left to go and do something in that town but there was hardly nothing to do so then we went to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .