Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Special Prompt #7 - Hayley

“Oh look at all the cute puppies,” I exclaimed. ”Can we please get one Mum please?”
“Fine but it is your responsibility. I will buy the food but I won’t feed it or walk it.” Mum replied.
“Ok that's fine, I promise I will look after it. But what colour should it be?” I asked.
“How about the golden retriever?” asked Mum.
“Yes perfect and I know exactly what we should call it, how about Goldie?!” I exclaimed.
“That's a perfect name,” said Mum.”OK, I’ll go get the woman at the counter while you decide which one you want.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .