Monday, September 17, 2018

100WC - Week #2 - Rebecca

“Stop what are you are doing” said the teacher as Stella climbed a very tricky mountain. “No don…” before i could finish my sentence she reached her hand to the a broken rock.  “Nooooo” i screamed as tears rolled down my cheeks.  I had just lost my best friend 60 feet down a rock roll into a mauve coloured alligator. I tried to climb down to get but there was no time to look back now. I had to go on there was no way she was still alive I will come back for her later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .