Sunday, September 2, 2018

Special Prompt #7 - Olivia

One day I was coloring in my coloring competition then I grabbed the purple crayon and started coloring the sheep in purple, then Helena said . “Sheep aren't purple!”
but what colour should it be?” I asked.
“Sheep are blue.” argued Helena, then my annoying little sister Emma came.
“Sheep are white” said Emma.
“But the paper is white” I said
“The sheep are white in real life” Emma said.
“So what color do I use?”
“Ask Mum.”
“Mum what colour do I use to colour sheep?”
“Use your imagination” said Mum. So I colored it purple.
“No, Mum just said that so we would stop fighting”
“I'll leave it blank”




2 comments:

  1. i like how you placed your family into your story and said how annoying your sisters are

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you placed your family into it too and i bet your sisters a really annoying

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .