Thursday, September 13, 2018

100WC - Week #1 - Laine



One day there were two hands holding a piece of ripped rope.  They were coming out of the ground. It looked like a zombie hands holding a knife or a piece of metal or rope. It looks weird, who would put metal hands that come out of the ground. They look like Jesus' hands or a God's hands.  I just don’t know what it is and what to say, it is just so weird. I wonder what town that is, who would put hands in a town have you asked the prime minister to see if it is banned or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .