Thursday, September 13, 2018

100WC - Week 1 - Brooklyn



One day there was reunited kingdom Above the clouds one day there was a boy, his name was Jack. He had different fathers. This boy called Jack got given some beans. He was told not to get them wet. Above the clouds there was a beautiful kingdom and then underneath the ground there was a death and dying jungles full of giant big ones too. The Giant had a crown. Whoever puts on the Crown Sharpie King they will worship him to dance. Then there will be another can to always keep things going 100 years later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Brooklyn. I like your story because there were 2 sides. Above the clouds is the bright side and below the clouds was the dark side. I was a bit confused when you said “ dying jungles” I think it would be better if you had more detail for below the clouds.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .