Saturday, September 8, 2018

Special Prompt #7 - Bailee

“Mum, I’m painting a picture for Dad.“ 
“Oh that sounds cool.“
“But I have one question, what colour should it be?”
“I don’t know hun think of the rainbow and Dads favourite colour“ 
“Grey, but that’s a shade”
“Well Dad’s a boy , duh?”
“ Blue then.”
“ Jeez, Via.“
Right if Dad likes blue then blue it is, I‘m gonna paint the whole thing blue and then I’m gonna draw his face on the page, right, there we go, then glitter and stickers” (1 hour later…)  “Done ,Mum!!! I’m done come look.”
“ Alright okay.“
“OK Behold.”
 “WOW!!! Via it looks perfect.”
“ Oh, just wait till you see my calendar art.“

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .