Tuesday, September 25, 2018

100WC WEEK #3 Aidan TRUCK WARS

“PASS the truck now Bob”. “Your going to have catch it , John”. “MUMMY HE WONT GIVE ME THE TRUCK”. “ Bob give him the truck. “ Good luck mummy, I’ve got a remote”. “I’ll get it john, come here you rascal”. “Move you stupid truck move”, “ GOT IT”! “ BUT IT SEEMED TO BE GOING BACKWARDS”. “Here you go John”. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR”, “MUMMY !!!!!!!!!!! Bob stole the toy truck again”. “ RIGHT I’M GETTING THE SECOND REMOTE”!!!!!!!!!!!! “ Oh no your not getting that second remote”. “I don't need to, I already have it . “Now come here”,”no come here “. “ OH NO !!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FALLEN OFF THE VERANDA.

3 comments:

  1. This is a really good story i like how you put the characters, And why i picked this to comment on is because my name is Aiden too but spelt Aden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Aiden, The funny thing is i feel like I’m typing to myself because my name is Aden too. I really liked this story because of the characters. What I’m looking forward to in the future is more characters or even more action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the detail and the title good job keep writing

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .