Sunday, September 2, 2018

Special Prompt #7 - Laine

One day it was Father's Day. I wanted to get him something for Father's Day. I was thinking of getting him a car for the day so I went to the car dealer to look for a car to get him. I found a car but what colour should it be?  I just can't think of what colour to get. I know it's a Ferrari, I know what colour to get, red, he always get red. Its his favourite colour to get in things he will love it. I'm getting it. I will drive it home and cover it up. Yes.

1 comment:

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .