Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Special Prompt #7 - Rebecca


It was late afternoon when Veronica was wanting to go prom shopping for a dress.  She was going from shop to shop trying to find the perfect colour until… she found the perfect long flat dress.
"But what colour should it be?" she asked.
“I don't know maybe the blue” Mum replied.
“Yeah I really like the blue” But they had a $150 budget and the dress was $200.
“Mum please can I get it i will the extra $50.”
“No”
“Yes”
“No”
“Yes”
“Fine”
“Yay thank you thank you”

So they got the dress and the prom was awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .