Monday, September 3, 2018

Marissa Special Prompt #7

One day I was colouring the sun green but then my Mum said that's not the colour of the sun so I rubbed it out and said "but what colour should it be?"
Then Mum said it should be yellow and then I went to get my yellow pencil but it was not there so I asked mum if she known were it was and then she said "No I do not known where your yellow pencil is."    So asked if we could go get a yellow pencil but Mum said "there are no yellow pencils in the shop."  OH NO.

1 comment:

  1. i like how you made it like you were going back in time

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .