Sunday, September 2, 2018

Special Prompt #7 - Keira

It’s a party at my house and everyone's invited (well in my class...) So let’s get started said Molly. Molly is one of my best friends so that is why she is going to help me with my party.  I am turning 13 and that is why my party is going to be huge!!!  I am officially going to be a teen, and I am officially going to be annoying my parents for the rest of their lives! Now balloons, but what colour should it be? Pink, blue, orange, red, purple? Maybe blue because that is what everyone likes!   
(Hopefully...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .