Monday, September 17, 2018

100WC - Week #2 - Natasha Dalton

Today when I entered my classroom my Teacher was a Alligator and my Alligator Teacher was wearing a Mauve coloured dress.
“Hello class my name is Mrs All, Today we are going on a field trip to Tricky valley it is called that because people have tried to climb to the top but only one has climbed to the top and their name was Tricky wolf” Mrs All said.
“But Mrs All how old were they because people say that he was eighty” I asked Mrs All.
“Actually, Tricky was 10 when he did it” Mrs All responded.
“Oh, well he is eighty now, because he is my grandfather” I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .