Tuesday, October 16, 2018

100WC WEEK #6 Aidan POWER RANGER ON AN OFF DAY

BEEP BEEP BEEP [sound of an alarm clock] “ I think I’M ready to try out another day as a power ranger”. “ Hmm I’m a bit tired of being of being a power ranger” . “ I think I’ll have a hot bath”.
“ I am a fighter but I just don’t feel like it [ today ] .“Let's turn on some t.v. and dance to some music”. As he danced the day away the power ranger’s need him. THERE WAS AN ATTACK OF ANNOYING ORANGES. “I’m getting the blue ranger yeah”. [ Back at the house ] “Oh you fool what are you clumsily roaming the house”. “UMM I forgot”.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Flanagan, St. Charles, IL, Team 100 WCOctober 20, 2018 at 9:26 AM

    I think your concept of telling your story from the perpective of a power ranger on his day off was a unique and interesting twist on this week's challenge, Aidan. I like how we got an insight of your characters true personality. Next time, be careful to use the target words exactly as they are given. In your story you used the plural of "orange." Also, if you try to balance your use of quotes with other story-telling techiques, it will help your ready better follow your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .