Wednesday, October 24, 2018

100WC #7 - Lucian

Out of nowhere I thought of making some kind of art with nature and a Lego man, yes it’s weird but I had a great feeling that it would be beautiful. I started by getting an unused glass bottle and washed it. I dried it and that’s when I started decorating. I put a couple of small rocks into the glass. I got some glue out of my sisters shelve and glued the Lego man onto a rock. It looked better than I thought, but something was missing, nothing was living in it. I put some ladybirds in it. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .